Creating inspiring, thoughtful and well-crafted projects
that span scales from architecture to public space and objects, all inspired by nature and people.
Pati Santos is a registered architect based in London since 2013. She has worked on a wide range of residential, cultural, public space and commercial projects, both led by herself and in collaboration with other practices. With over 12 year’s experience in the design sector, we place value on providing creative solutions to meet the needs of every client, experimenting with materials and with a focus on the well-being of people and nature.
Most recently, Pati has worked for Lily Jencks Studio and JencksSquared developing a number of international residential and landscape projects, which have been widely recognised with different prestigious awards. Previously, she co-founded the multidisciplinary practice equipopropio in Spain.
- Surface Design Award 2019 'House Interior Surface' Winner
- Don't move, improve! 2018 Longlisted
- RICS Awards 2017 'Design through Innovation' Winner
- DEZEEN Awards 2018 'Private Houses' Shortlisted
- RIAS/RIBA Awards 2017 'House' Shortlisted
- Surface Design Award 2017 'House Exterior Surface' Winner
- SURFACE DESIGN AWARD 2017 'House Interior Surface' Shortlisted
- Intergenarational Housing, 15 dwellings [Mixed-use] in Palma de Mallorca, 2011 Winner
- INURBE, Alicante, 2010 Second Prize
- Design of Public Square in Silla, Valencia, 2008 Honorable Mention
- Design of the Stand for Lladró, 2009 Honorable Mention
- Spatial Modification “Mister Pink” Art Gallery, Valencia, 2007 Second Prize
- Final Project Thesis: Urban Intervention in Valencia’s Maritime Port, 2012 Distinction
- Exhibition display for the Architecture School of Valencia UPV, 2011 Honorable Mention
- Design of a Concrete Block for VerniPrens UPV, 2010